Sunday, November 14, 2010

what i am greatful for

I am grateful for plenty of thing however narrowing them down to three I am grateful for being alive, my family and my son. I am greatful for my son because he means a lot me.my son motivates me.from me being prenate to actual birth and where we are today brings me complete joy.parenting is the best thing that ever happened to me.my son has made me value more things in life.i am greatful for my son because he keeps me going when i am feeling like there is no one there or giving up he is the reason why i try harder ang keep going.it might sounds weired but a baby can change someone tremendously.my son opened my eyes and i am greatful that i have him to unconditionally love, teach ,and share every experience of the world with.i am grateful for my familybecause they are here to support me ,love me and  guide me though life.i am greatful because everyone dose not have family  and i feel that i wouldnt be nothing if i was here in the world alone.my family raised me,showed me love and stuck with me through thick in thin.my family watch my son while i go to work and school,my family is always there for me no matter whati dont know what i would do without my family but i do know that i am grateful to have them.i am also greaful to be alive if i was dead i would not experience the bueaty that like brings. alot of people loose there lives at young ages and i am happy that i am not one of them .i am greatful for being alive enjoying life with my family and experiencing the joy of my son

No comments:

Post a Comment